Start Learning English in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

PDF lesson notes

Can't get the new lesson to play? Having troubles downloading the supplemental material? Post your technical questions here, and we'll help you out.
jano20@citromail.hu
New in Town

PDF lesson notes

Postby jano20@citromail.hu » June 9th, 2015 3:16 am

Hello :) ,

I want to download the lesson notes but it's only for basic, premium and premium PLUS users. :( WHY?? :?: Please set it in for free users too, to make sure free users could master that language a bit faster. :mrgreen:

lauralanda
New in Town

Re: PDF lesson notes

Postby lauralanda » June 10th, 2015 11:54 am

Hi Jano20,

Thank you for posting!
We are glad to hear that you are interested in learning English here with us :wink:
But since our team takes so much time and effort developing all these lessons and teaching material for you and all of our users, we need to put a price to our product. :cry:

Thank you for understanding, and feel free to ask and comment as often as you wish.
Kind regards,
Laura
Team EnglishClass101.com

Click Here to Get 45% OFF
jano20@citromail.hu
New in Town

Postby jano20@citromail.hu » June 13th, 2015 5:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

payamhem1375@yahoo.com
New in Town

Postby payamhem1375@yahoo.com » November 27th, 2016 4:06 am

Hi there,I'm payam...I have a question.....i wanna download pdf notes but it says you should pay for account...I live in IRAN and I cant pay money because my country doesn't allow to send any money into another countries...your resources are great and I love english....please help me.I don't know what to do...$5 a month is not a lot....I can pay more than that but how I don't know....help me if it's possible.thank you.

Return to “Technical Support”