a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

PDF lesson notes

jano20_92662
New in Town

PDF lesson notes

Postby jano20_92662 » June 8th, 2015 6:16 pm

Hello :) ,

I want to download the lesson notes but it's only for basic, premium and premium PLUS users. :( WHY?? :?: Please set it in for free users too, to make sure free users could master that language a bit faster. :mrgreen:

lauralanda
New in Town

Re: PDF lesson notes

Postby lauralanda » June 10th, 2015 2:54 am

Hi Jano20,

Thank you for posting!
We are glad to hear that you are interested in learning English here with us :wink:
But since our team takes so much time and effort developing all these lessons and teaching material for you and all of our users, we need to put a price to our product. :cry:

Thank you for understanding, and feel free to ask and comment as often as you wish.
Kind regards,
Laura
Team EnglishClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
jano20_92662
New in Town

Postby jano20_92662 » June 13th, 2015 8:21 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

payamhem1375_92841
New in Town

Postby payamhem1375_92841 » November 26th, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi there,I'm payam...I have a question.....i wanna download pdf notes but it says you should pay for account...I live in IRAN and I cant pay money because my country doesn't allow to send any money into another countries...your resources are great and I love english....please help me.I don't know what to do...$5 a month is not a lot....I can pay more than that but how I don't know....help me if it's possible.thank you.

Return to “Technical Support”